Tuesday, October 30, 2007

~Wonderful Wedding Weekend~

This past weekend, my sister Dana said "I Do"!! We enjoyed some very busy days with family and friends decorating and preparing, but at 1:00p.m. on Saturday we knew it had all been worthwhile!!!! They had a beautiful wedding and reception that went very well (although at 2:30 a.m. Friday, and 1:30 a.m. Saturday morning when my head hit the pillow, my nerves were getting a little rattled for them :-).

Rehearsal dinner.



The happy couple-- Dana and Philip Vernon.


Rehearsal time!!


Decorating the reception area.


Kaden's reaction to all of the activity.


Khara, Kelsey, and Kaden with cousin Kaley and Grandma dressed for the big day!!


Vicki, Leanna, and I trying to scuff up the bottoms of some very slick shoes.



Four handsome men-Mark, Kaden, my bro.- Jeff, and nephew, Camen.


Kaden and Leanna.

The wedding party.



"Here's to a happy life...." :-)

2 comments:

GT Burley's said...

Awesome pics! I'm so glad you shared them so quickly, I was excited to see how it went. It looked like you all had a lovely time. Love you all, Tina

Brenda said...

I love the one of Jeff & Mark with the boys - cute! Also, the one of the girls during rehearsal is funny - Kaley sure was ready for the camera!