Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Food for America Friday"

Every year the H.S. FFA class here in ElDo has a "Food For America" event. The students bring animals, tractors, farm equipment, etc. and have little booths set up explaining all of the exhibits. All of the elem. classes take tours and the younger kids are invited as well. They love it!!! Kelsey, Kaden, and I joined our local Parents as Teachers group and made the tour.

Kelsey with her good friend, Megan, getting ready to load the bus.


Kaden on the "big yellow bus", one of the highlights of the trip for these kids who are not in school yet!!




I did ask if it was normal for the goose to have that kind of a "knot" on its head. She assured me for this breed it was, ..... interesting!!



After our tour, Kelsey, Kaden, and I joined a couple of other moms for lunch at Pizza Hut. (you know, where kids eat free?? :-) I had to smile when I gave our table request "3 adults and 7 children (all age 5 and under)". AND, two of us are expecting!! Glutton for punishment ??? Never--just trying to enjoy life to its fullest!!!! :-) Sorry, didn't take my camera into the restaurant, and those are some pictures you would have enjoyed. ;-)

5 comments:

Les said...

Fun! Your kids are so cute! I know how it is to go out to eat with all those kids. I get looks when I show up with just my four boys!

Brenda said...

Kaden looks like he's ready to take off driving on that 4-wheeler. Cute!

Maggie said...

Looks like they are having fun!!!

Nancy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm sure the Pizza Hut pictures would have been interesting too!

Kendall and Leanna said...

Enjoyed these pics. See you all tomorrow, I'm getting ready to go pack. :)