Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentines Day!!! I just love this "holiday".
One party last night, another Mom's meeting today, Khara and Kelsey's parties tomorrow.
The cards have all been carefully selected, and addressed in 4 & 6 year old handwriting and Kelsey's Valentine box is ready to head off to the classroom.





Cupcakes for Kelsey's class party are on the counter. I just finished baking the last of 70+ Big sugar cookies (on a stick) for Khara's class. I know I'm a little crazy , but I am going to let 20 first graders decorate cookies. Sound fun??? I think it will be a blast!!


Due to church being tomorrow night and a more hectic schedule, Mark brought home flowers tonight. Khara and Kelsey got their first "Valentine Roses" this year from the most important man in their life right now (and for many, many, many, did I mention several?? years to come).
Kaden loved his new cars. I think my flowers are pretty special as well!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

That is so neat that Khara and Kelsey got flowers too! I loved making my valentines box (w/Daddy's help of course)! :-)

Jana said...

Brenda,
My appreciation for Daddy's "help"(I think he pretty much made mine, thankfully) soared after we (I) tried to construct Kelsey's. A Beehive, Sheep (which won me first place in 5th grade),...great memories.:-)

Nancy said...

Pretty as those two girls are, Mark needs to relish being the one and only for now! That was so sweet to give them each a rose too. Love the pictures and a Happy Valentines Day to you all!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Cute! Dad brought home flowers for us too!

Martha C said...

I am way too sentimental, and you made me want to cry! :-) I enjoy seeing families that love each other.

Carrie said...

How sweet! Almost as sweet as Robert showing me in at CVS the Valentine card he would've gotten me (if he had have gotten me a card!);)