Monday, March 02, 2009

"Happy Birthday, Karson!!"

Last Sunday, Karson celebrated the big "1"!! This year has definitely seemed the fastest year of my life. It seems like it was just a couple of weeks ago that I held this precious 10lb. 1oz. little guy for the first time!! Time marches on! I'm trying to remember to treasure each moment.

Karson is now walking/running, loves to climb, weighs 28 lbs, has 7 teeth,....the pride and joy of three older siblings. A happy handful!! :-)

Enjoying his cake at Grandpa &Grandma Englunds. I had my camera on the wrong setting, thus the dark pictures :(.

Kaden was more than happy to help him blow out the candle. :-)


The most adorable little flip-flops(and crocs. too) from Gr. and Gr. Englund. It is so funny to try to put these on Karson. He just curls his little toes and smiles!!




Loving his "big-boy" car seat. (Even if his foot is caught and his mom is totally unaware...)


"Happy Birthday to my favorite little one year old!!!"

4 comments:

Brenda said...

LOVED this update. Karson is huge - and I love the picture of his foot caught in the car seat. :-) So funny. You did a great job on that cake - really cute!

The Arender's said...

Happy Birthday little man! He is so cute Jana! Very cute cake!

Kendall and Leanna said...

A year already... still love his smile. Cake looked really good. :)

Andrea said...

Very cute pics!! Happy Belated Birthday! I love the cake...did you make it?
P.S. This is Stephanie's cousin...in case you don't know.