Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"And They'er Off...."

School has officially started and the girls are loving it!!! Kelsey started last Tuesday, Khara's first day was Wednesday. They are going to different schools which makes for a killer schedule for us, but... next year's a comin'. :-)

Kelsey at open house with her kindergarten teacher.


First day, looking just a little nervous. (No tears this year, YAY!!!! )

Khara at her open house, thrilled to be back at school.

With her 2nd grade teacher that she absolutely loves!!! There are 5 second grade teachers and she is convinced that she has the best one!!

Khara's first day, Kelsey's second.

Wonderful public transportation!!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

I've been looking for these pictures. It looks like they both have good teachers. I love the school bus one!

Anonymous said...

i didn't know they went to differetn schools. do either of them go to ecs?

Jana said...

Hey Bethany--
Kelsey goes to ECS. Khara goes to the public school.

Les said...

They are so cute! Mine started Tues. (28th) but Aaron had been sick, so he has yet to start 1st grade. He will start next Tues. I don't know what it will be like to have just one kid home all day. That hasn't happened since Joshua was 21 months. He is now 11 and a half.

The Dickinsons said...

Jana, Great catching up on your blog! Cute pics of your girls going to school.

CONGRATS to you and Mark on baby #4, How exciting! He/She is cute in the ultrasound pic. =)


Love y'all,
Heather =)

southernsweetie99 said...

wow! you and Steph on baby number 4! That's great! I wish I had that much courage. So far I've stopped with three...my third one is a handful!!!! Your girls are so pretty! I still have not seen Dana since she has been in Alabama!! Later~Lisa(Graham)

Angie D said...

I'm jealous of the bus. I have to drive every morning.

Aimee said...

Your kids are too cute! =)

Les said...

Where have you been? How are you feeling?