Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"I've Been Tagged!!!"

I was "tagged" by my friend Beth on Sunday. We are also related somehow, husbands are cousins 1st, or 2nd, removed or something.... It's too late to figure that out right now. :-)

7 Random Things About Myself:

1. I am the middle of 5 children, (an older bro. and sis, a younger bro. and sis) and love being a part of a large family!!

2. I am expecting our 4th child February 29th. (Yes, this is leap year.)

3. I was in a very serious auto accident, with my sister Dana, at the age of 14 where I flew out the back window of a truck.

4. I started working as a waitress at the age of 13.

5. I would like to own a restaurant someday.

6. I really enjoy moving to a new house. My husband has much diff. thoughts on that, he does all the lifting. :-)

7. I turned 31 yesterday and am very happy about that. As my dad always says, "beats the alternative..." :-).

6 comments:

Les said...

Happy birthday, Jana! Yesterday was a good date, it was my wedding anniversary!

Janette said...

Happy Birthday!

Nancy said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

Angie D said...

Happy Birthday!

Les said...

I forgot to tell you, my oldest was born during a leap year. He was due Feb.27th. I was so scared he would come on the 29th! By the time the 29th came I no longer cared! He finally made his entrance on March 5th and he will be 12 on his next birthday. It makes it easy for me to remember the leap years.

Jana said...

Les-- 7 days late?? Oh no, now that could start making me worry. One thing about having big babies is they "strongly" (put mildly) discourage me from going past my due date. We will see. :-)