Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Memories--Part 2

We had a great time going to Michigan for New Year's. It's always quite an adventure to make the 700+ mile trip but well worth it. Plus, my kids usually get to see SNOW. Something that seems almost foreign around here anymore. No, I don't believe in global warming, it's just that we don't have the "white stuff" very often.

Snapping a couple of group shots before opening the gifts.
Greg, Stephanie, and family


Gene, Tina, and family


Khara and Ryan-- 6 months apart in age.


Not sure about Kris, but Karson and Harmony are happy to smile for the camera. :-)


Tina and Karson


I think Karson was starting to get a little close to Kaitlynn's gifts.


Well, that concludes my "holiday posts". I guess that is a good thing since it is nearing the end of January. Until next time.......

No comments: