Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kelsey!!

We made it back from our vacation, had a WONDERFUL time!! I feel like I am so far behind in my posting. I'll try to catch up with three posts. The first one--

June 29th was Kelsey's 6th birthday!! The day before her birthday we had a big cook out at our house.



Mark and Justin the "master grillers" for several hamburgers and hot dogs at the cook out.


Some of the kids with the sunglasses that all the kids got. Even Karson got in on that one. :-)





Kelsey's Birthday!!
Due to me being very busy the day before Kelsey's birthday, my mom graciously agreed to make her cake. Kelsey loved her princess cake!!


Kaden loves to help out when it's time to blow out the candles. Not sure how many times they were re-lit and blown out.


Khara's birthday sign for Kelsey.


Karson takin' it all in with Grandma.


Their birthday's are one week apart so they got their present from Grandpa and Grandma Englund on the same day. New fishing poles--they were very happy!! :-) And we've already tried them out-- yep, they work!!!


Well, the first of three is complete. Hopefully I can get two more posts on tomorrow. To quote from Pooh--"ta, ta, for now". :-)

3 comments:

Missy said...

Awww...your kids are so precious. Gotta love them birthday parties. So much fun! Exhausting, but fun! =) lv...

Brenda said...

The fishing poles are such a cool gift and I like the princess cake too!

Kendall and Leanna said...

Great birthday for Kelsey! I'm sure those fishing poles will get lots of use this summer. looking forward to seeing ya'll in august.