Thursday, March 20, 2008

Random Pics. From Our Week

Thanks for your comments and concern on my last post, we are having a much better week!! Khara and Kelsey are out of school for Spring Break and I think everyone is well!! I feel like I haven't been able to say that for a looong time. Here's a little of what we have been doing:


Last week a lady called me and asked if I would like some books. Her 2 girls are getting older and didn't want them anymore. She said she probably had 100. Did we want them?? We were thrilled!! This is what she gave us:
There ended up being almost 200 books and a lot of them were chapter books which made Khara very happy. :-) What a blessing!!!


At 3 weeks old Kelsey thought maybe Karson would like to look at a book, too. He looks like he is taking it all in. :-) Oh, and how do you like his hair-do?? ;-)


One of the best babysitters out there!!


Karson's gift from UPS came this week. Kelsey has a pink blanket like this, Kaden a blue one, and now they have switched to yellow. Mark started working there right after Khara was born.


One of our activities this week. We made salt clay, rolled/cut out shapes, baked them, colored them, and then hung them to make mobiles.


My growing little boy!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are so sweet! How neat that you were able to get all those books! I love the picture of Kelsey showing the book to Karson. Can't start reading to them too early, huh? :-) I'm so glad you are feeling better.

Janette said...

So glad to hear everyone is doing well! How fun to get all those books! I love the pictures of your kids!

Nancy said...

Wow! How fun to get all those books. Lauren would be thrilled. She often tells me she dreams of living in a library....then she could have plenty of books all day long!
I love your idea of making mobiles. My kids love to play with Play-dough, but I'd never thought of making a mobile. We just might have to try that!
Looks like Karson is getting plenty of attention! He's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Books are always a blessing! And so many, wow! Glad you are better. Your babies are beautiful. It is nice to have a daughter who can help out huh?
-Lisa

The Arender's said...

Jana,
This is the first time I have been able to see pics of your new little one. He is precious. Big too! I am glad you are doing better. How scary though. All those book- what a treasure. I hope your kids enjoy them. Tell them all hello! Adrian

Kendall and Leanna said...

I love that picture of Kelsey & Karson. The expression on his face is priceless. :) Glad that you are feeling better too.