Friday, November 03, 2006

Well, here we go. We are finally getting this "blog thing" going. I enjoy looking at others, so decided to start one of my own.


Monday (Halloween eve) my girls gave their final answer on what they wanted to dress up as. We loaded up and made our 30min. drive to Wal-Mart. After frantically searching the very much picked over costumes I headed to the fabric department. The clearance fabric section is wonderful!! About an hour later, I was headed home with 3 types of fabric, beads, and yarn.

Wow, what an evening. Sew, fix supper, sew, bathe the kids, sew, tuck them in bed and then... sew.

Three very happy kids. Well, maybe two happy kids and one bewildered pirate. Holidays are GREAT with kids!!!






1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love the costumes! I was wondering how they would turn out!