Friday, June 19, 2009

Track & Field Day!!

This was a post I started a month ago and never finished it up. Hopefully old news is good news.:-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, I feel like I am so far behind on posting that I don't hardly even know where to start. I am finding it much quicker to jump around facebook for a little while. Maybe this summer I can get back on my blogging schedule!! :-)

A couple of weeks ago Khara and Kelsey had Track and Field Day at school. 3rd grade(Khara) was in the morning and 1st grade(Kelsey) was in the afternoon. Mark has such fond memories of his school Field Days that he took a day of vacation. We were so glad that he was able to be there and watch the girls participate!! They each brought home several ribbons!!!!


Khara lining up for the 100 yard dash.



Gotta love the sack race!! :-)


Khara with some of the girls in her 3rd grade class.

This picture just cracks me up! If you look at the above picture you can see the girls that are lined up ready for the 50 yard dash. Once they said "GO"--Kelsey was off!!!! She won first in this race by a long shot!!! Check out the length of her stride :-)


Little Karson enjoyed the day!!

My mid-afternoon the day was starting to seem a little long. The high jump mats came in handy for these three guys! :-)

Standing broad jump.

Proud, happy Mama!! We are blessed!!!!

2 comments:

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Jana,
We are not sure where we are moving yet!!! =) The offer fell through so, we our house is still for sale. We plan to stay here in Gardner for we like it!!

Thanks for asking!!

--Luanna

Brenda said...

Loved these pictures - especially the one of Kelsey totally airborne!